Did a 40% TCA peel that left prolonged redness and hyper-pigmentation. how long will this last? - how long does tca peeling last
I have recommended the procedure to my dermatologist for acne scars, and now my son 3 weeks after the case is, I still have facial flushing, and what will be in accordance with the hyper-pigmentation (dark red and brown) unevenly over my face. My dermatologist said it was normal for an ATT, because the skin reacts to it or maybe a few too early peeled, gave me a cream for skin lightening as Tri-Luma, to use at night to be fading and hydrocortisone cream for the entire day. I wonder how long until it can return to the normal skin, which I do not wear makeup forever (I'm a boy) and I have an important trip next March, for which I would be the concern of sun exposure are free. My doctor told me that every day and can be resolved quickly to heal than a month. My skin is light brown, and I'm 20 years old. Any help would be very grateful, you just want to know if there is a possibility that long time? If so, what can I do to make it better
Monday, February 8, 2010
How Long Does Tca Peeling Last Did A 40% TCA Peel That Left Prolonged Redness And Hyper-pigmentation. How Long Will This Last?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment