How can I play on xbox live with two people on two different controlers using only one gamer profile? - gamer gear
For example, you can see, the people with the same drive similar profile (grsofwr15 and (1) grsofwr15). I do not understand how they do it, and I want to know how really bad. In Gears of War and I do not know if it's just the game or what.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Gamer Gear How Can I Play On Xbox Live With Two People On Two Different Controlers Using Only One Gamer Profile?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can press Versus YI think that if you pick the menu. It allows you to play a different account for two people choose online. Simply select the user and you're ready to play.
ReplyDeleteAsk them on their support for X-box and sign a guest in ur profile
ReplyDelete