Sore testicle, really painful, what could this mean? - sore testicle
About 10 days I woke with a sore right testicle. I went camping and is ill, and sometimes it hurts so (it was a kind of sharp pain) when I woke up, as if I was on, so I ignored.
Then there are about 4 or 5 days, the pain returned, but it was for half the day.
He went and came back today, had the whole day and was then when I got home it started to hurt really bad. I took painkillers to try to hide the pain, but continued to deteriorate. His play really hard to analyze because it hurts like hell, but I think the pipe feels swollen from the left side, and the piece where it binds in the testicle that is painful, but I think pain spreads a bit in the groin muscle.
I know it is very long, but I'm a little panicked. Years ago I had almost the circumcision, because it subjected problems with my foreskin, and now it's been great, I'm really worried. Please someone tell me what is and what can I do to try before you helpDoctors in the morning.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Sore Testicle Sore Testicle, Really Painful, What Could This Mean?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment